[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Thu Mar 15 00:03:25 PDT 2012

Please join me for an afternoon you can appreciate! We are hosting a Silpada Designs Jewelry Party. Come treat yourself to something fun and new; do some Mother's Day shopping or get that perfect graduation present.  100% of the profits from the party will benefit Golden Gate Basset Rescue.
This is an open house format with no formal presentations, so please feel free to BRING A FRIEND and come by when you can between 1pm and 4pm!.

If you can't make the party, you can 'Shop the Catalog' at My Silpada Party<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109532264542&s=5&e=001jv4rPs3DPx0Z5zSrWpCCvdRtGVU5xxoD3m1UwAt7CVIm5FXsbrbyCwvtqVOBDyRWu7pw3khqg2A__sDTcsYSvrgC_pq1MGatu4Emeqj0CVo20f-Zr_MOqPRvFUW1gWx9sNxG5Xp9w0vV2lf2oMXoxe-0FapIBaj7teF2PBpNcEQ=> (Click here to open the catalog!)

and search for hostess "Golden Gate Basset Rescue" at the checkout. Remember, the profits go to the Golden Gate Basset Rescue.  THE ONLINE PARTY IS LIVE FOR THE WHOLE OF MARCH!!  Shop NOW if you like!  Just select the hostess "Golden Gate Basset Rescue" at checkout.  Please spread the word on Facebook, the Daily Drool, message boards etc.
Even better - See you on March 18th at Pam's!

~Gwen - Slave to Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.