[Dailydrool] free feeding

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:29:00 PDT 2012

Greetings all and healing drool to those in need,  Jr. has produced buckets today.
Regarding free feeding, I realize the cons are greater than the pros, but this is what I grew up with as a daughter of a Veterinarian and most of the time many, many pets in the house at the same time.  We always did well with this protocol, and sometimes I have to lock a dog in a room to give a special meal, but this is rare.  When I tried to do schedule feeding, to get the fat boy slim, he got fatter.
So, we free feed.  There is no stress about meal time.  Every one gets to eat to satisfaction, and dogs, in my experience, don't eat to expire.
Peace, love and drool
Jackie and the hounds