[Dailydrool] quite a week

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 21:24:34 PDT 2012

First off drool to all in need.  We have know we have missed some bridge passing for which Speedy has sternly given me the "look" for.

This as been quite a week for us the slabes. After the adventure of the green basset martian (which unfortunately I did NOT take a picture of. but will the next time Mr. Mower comes out) our kitchen sink cracked and we had to replace it making it quite an ordeal. Long story short it took us 6 different sinks to finally decide to cut the granite and two days of grinding just right to get a 4 hour project done. Of course through all this commotion, we had to take the boys outside. As it turns out bassets and old smelly pipelines don't mix; mainly because basset stick snooter in the lines and tries with all his might to rub the smell on him. Basset also likes to knock you over with snooter regards of what sharp or grinding objects are in your hand. OEBE still?? I think so.

Oh and Speedy got another bath because of all the grime and the sinky water that he rolled in. He gave the DH the death stare because it was the 2nd time in one week he had to take a bath. Well, his highness, excuse us, but who told you to roll in sewage??

I also just want to say Thank You for all the droolers that discuss dog poo. Its the only forum in which I can discuss and read about dog poo without arousing any weird or suspicious looks and doesn't gross anyone out.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo