[Dailydrool] Kacy and beagles

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 10:00:00 PDT 2012

When I was very young, we had a male beagle. All I can say is that you should be glad you didn't get an unfixed male to take care of. Our beagle went through a screen door in order to romance an unfixed poodle who was being walked down the street!

Those were in the days when I don't think they fixed dogs (unless I'm clueless about when that practice started). As a result, I can't imagine that I'd ever have an unfixed basset around! Imagine trying to stop a sixty-pound basset from having his way with a lady! The happy thing was that I don't think the beagle quite caught up with the poodle before my dad grabbed him. Since I was about six when this happened, I must admit I don't remember all the details. But I know there weren't any poogles in the future (Or would they be beadles?).

Just another reminder of why it's good to fix your hounds (basset or beagle).
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets