[Dailydrool] lumps, bumps, tags, and warts

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 10:25:39 PDT 2012

Catherine,
    Dogs pretty much get all the same skin growths that we do.  Including warts.  I just paid a cool $450-- pre-op blood work and such included-- to remove an enormous papaloma (sp)  aka HUGE BAG OF WARTS off my brown Newf girl, Maeve's head! UGH!  She looked like Frankennewf for two weeks.  UGH!
    I would keep an eye on your girl's chin to make sure it doesn't change shape, color, or get bigger. If any of these things happen get her to a vet.  If not just keep an eye on until her next check up.
Marie Campbell

Man Plans ~ God Laughs