[Dailydrool] Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun's Gotcha Day

Howard Aiello 3dognite at warwick.net
Fri Mar 16 16:18:41 PDT 2012

Greetings from NJ! Just want all to know that Saturday,17 March,is our lovely Peter's Gotcha Day. Five years ago he arrived into our home & hearts & that is where he is gonna stay. For his special day he is gonna get a doggie cake with candles. Then he will get a special meals & extra treats. He has brought so much into our lives-never a dull moment.   Unlike our other furends who steal food when our backs are turned Peter steals right in front of us & to say it is his not ours. He loves doing benefits for the local animal shelter. He gets on great with the cats. We could go on and on about his talents but just want to say-Happy Gotcha Day,Peter Riley. We love you & always will. Thanks to Looziana Basset Rescue for caring for him till he arrived here. Happy St Patrick's Day to all. (Peter Riley here:I love you Mom & Dad slaves)                  baseball season is approaching-can hardly wait-arrooo!