[Dailydrool] new flash

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 16 16:45:22 PDT 2012

It's Snoopy,

She is doing it, yes she is, she is running up and down the hall and play bowing
and alligator mouthing and we are both rev'ed up from running and playing and
alligator mouthing each other and then when we get tired we lay down on each
other and then we get up and chase each other and sometimes I chase her and
sometimes she chases me and sometimes we crash into each other chest to chest
and sometimes she paws my shoulder and sometimes I nibble her ears and it is
GAME ON at our house ... gotta go .... alligator mouth with LuLu ... been
waiting 3 weeks and finally she wants to play for REAL .... no little bit of
alligator mouth this is the GAME ON kind of playing I've been waiting and
wishing and hoping for ...

more later from Snoopy