[Dailydrool] poops in her sleep?

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 19:32:25 PDT 2012

Hi everyone, I haven't been following along very well on the  drool, after
the death of my dad and my sister in a 5 week time period to say  the least,
I am devastated, but , I would like to say I am sorry to all who have  lost
their babies to the bridge.......I am so sorry for your broken  hearts....
I have a question, Honey is 12 yrs. old, and seems healthy as  can be,
except for her back left leg that gets weak.  In the last  couple months or so,
when we have been gone, and come home, she has pooped  someplace, I know
it's her, because her little back end is proof., this has  happened about 3
times or so.
they have a doggie door, so they have access at all  times.
Most of the time, when we come home, she is usually still  sleeping
someplace, and sleeping good, I know her hearing has dimished some as  well.
so she doesn't always hear us right away.
Is it possible she is sleeping so good she has to go and goes  and doesnt'
even know it??  Today she was sleeping in hubby's chair, and  there sat the
little piece of poo poo............any thoughts anyone.? she has  no problem
with urine at all...........we just clean up the poo poo, and dispose  of
it, and forget it........
help????                thanks  everyone               Barbie

In a message dated 3/15/2012 11:27:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,