[Dailydrool] poops in sleep

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 12:28:02 PDT 2012

 Hi Barbie,
    The leg/poop thing definitely suggests that you have a spine issue going on.  One of the symptoms of paralysis and cord damage/degeneration is lack of tone/control of the sphincter muscle of the anus.  I would suggest you try a Holistic vet that performs acupuncture.  Your dog is quite old and surgery is probably not an option and prednizone (sp)often cause more problems then it solves.  I can send you links to a Holistic vet site so you can find one in your area.  I have had homeopathy and acupuncture cure a tremendous amount of illness deemed untreatable.

Marie Campbell
Man Plans ~ God Laughs