[Dailydrool] For Guinness, on Saint Patrick's Day

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 11:48:10 PDT 2012

No package is safe.  When the UPS guys showed up yesterday, two bassets
where sitting quietly on the front porch, sunning themselves.  He asked
"Where's the wild one..."   With that, came a sound thundering through the
house.  In a blink of an eye, the wild one was through the dog door, down
the steps and wiggling at the gate.  "More packages for me....   yum...."
 My cleaning lady calls him "crazy".  All that goes through my mind is that
song "Wild thing".  7 months old today - Saint Patrick's Day.  A song in
his honor.

Wild thing...you make my purse sting...
You chew everything
Arrooooovy