[Dailydrool] good morning from LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 18 10:28:20 PDT 2012

Good morning Droolers,

Snoopy is laying in the sun and Cyrus is still in bed with Julianne and so I
snagged the computer.

This is the weirdest house I have ever seen in my life, probably the weirdest
place in the universe.  Let me give you some examples.

This morning we had breakfast.  momPerson got out of bed at 7AM and got out
bowls and put in .... get this .... green beans for the boys, pumpkin and yogurt
and kibble for all of us (mine was wet last night so soft plus a little bit
straight out of the bin) and canned food for me.  Seriously, she puts all that
in dog bowls and we ate up.

Snoopy gets a bath every week because he itches otherwise.  He goes in the big
glass box in momPerson and dadPersons little room in their room WITH the
momPerson (it's a BIG glass box) and momPerson turns on water from the thingy
that comes out of the wall that has a hose and it's WARM and she gives him a
full body massage and he comes out when she's done and he goes through three or
four towls drying off and then wears one around the house and is emperor Snoopy.
 I had a bath last week .... felt pretty good.

We sit and lay on couches and sleep on people beds and hang around the people
24x7.

There is a flap in the back wall and if you wanna go outside you just go outside
and then if you change your mind and you wanna go back inside you just go
inside.  No asking nobody.

I been here more than two weeks and nobody is mad and nobody is mean and there
is enough of everything to share and nobody hits and nobody bites and nobody
lockes anybody anyplace and nobody even plays dirty (except me, Snoopy has me by
30 lbs at the moment and so the only way I can take him down is to nail him from
the side when he isn't looking for it ..... so if he won't take turns when we
wrestle I do that .... crafty don't you think?)

We have a body guard .... a huge black one named Cyrus.  Yesterday one of my
feet was bothering me (they are healing and one or the other of them is always
tender ... momPerson's showed the vet a million times and they always say give
it time and she'll be fine and next day that foot is ok) anyway ... yesterday
the momPerson went to check and I didn't want her to so she boosted me on the
bed and rolled me over and next thing I knew Cyrus had his muzzle ON MY CHEST 2
inches from momPerson's hand and he was giving her the .... "ok momPerson this
isn't going to hurt my little LuLu right?" look and I just went limp cause I
knew Cyrus had my back .... it didn't hurt BTW and today that foot is fine, go
figure.

I'm staying and I don't care what anybody says about it.  So there.

More later from LuLu (if I ever get another shot at the computer or if I can
figure out how to work the iPaw thingy)