[Dailydrool] basset mentioned in a book

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:40:49 PDT 2012

Forgive my lack of details but I can collect them, but my sister put a page in my face today from a book she was reading, and the passage was about a basset hound named Bentley who was considered a star, and he had a personalized menu in a fancy restaurant.  I didn't want to quote the pages because I am unsure of copy write law, actually, it was only a couple of paragraphs, but if you email me off line, I can at least tell you the name of the book.
Healing drool to all in need
Jackie