[Dailydrool] sizures

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Mar 19 09:53:47 PDT 2012

glad the thyroid issue was mentioned too..my chessie had seizures due to that .& blood work revealed that the low thyroid was the cause..which as i mentioned was the cause & somewhat breed specific...so each day she got her synthroid & was fine..until they became too severe.  chessies tend to become aggressive after them..which isn't a good thing..it was the problem that eventually led to me having to put miss casey down.

miss lowla AKA "the good one" take pheno for her issues & does just fine.  honestly i had been wary of the drug but now i wouldn't hestitate to sue it again.

the seizures never bothered me...i was an emt for for ever so have seen many..  but was just wary of the drug..now i tell folks all the time to not fear it..i have friends who have a berner who has had many but they refuse to put her on meds...so wrong.

my guys line up for their meds..lowla gets her pheno, buster his sod boswellia & sally her nothing.  every day 2x.  house guests..they line up too.  in a dab on peanut butter.  this way when it comes time for buster or sally to get real meds..they take them with no issue (like this past 2 weeks with his pain pills & antibiotics)...no fighting, nothing.

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip"@  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com