[Dailydrool] Canine Epilepsy

basset911 at aol.com basset911 at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 15:03:54 PDT 2012

We have had several hounds over the years that were diagnosed with Epilepsy, most of whom were managed long term by diet and supplements, a couple who required constant medical supervision.
And yes, all vets are not created equal in continuing education and treatment, causes and therapy.
A site I have recommended time and again which helps us canine food slaves better understand the actual meaning of the word epilepsy, and current potential causes, treatments and protocols is
canine epilepsy.net
It's a pretty decent forum and appeals to just about everyone.

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.com
www.facebook.com/daphneyland