[Dailydrool] To Marlene

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:51:16 PDT 2012

You are a hoot & a half. If you lived in Kansas City, we would sooooo get
together and drink some wine (probably several bottles). And I agree with
you! If anyone, anywhere, did anything to hurt one of my babies, you would
see a mushroom cloud over my neighborhood because I would declare war and
the perpetrators would wish they'd never been born and yes, I'm sure I'd
end up in prison too. Has this neighbor been reported? Has he been
confronted. If the authorities refused to do anything, then I'd make sure
the bast*** ended up with flat tires, sugar in the gas tank, I'd pour
bleach all over his front lawn to kill his grass, I'd egg his house, I'd
throw paint bombs, and yes, I'd end up in prison! I'd go over to his house
with a ball bat, smash his windows, and beat him until he wasn't
recognizable, and yes, I'd end up in prison. Hmmm, do I detect violent
tendencies in me? No, it's called zero tolerance not only for abuse but for
hurting my children! Whoever this neighbor is, God forgive me for saying
this, but I hope he rots in the hottest part of Hell! Whew, nobody better
ever mess with me or mine!

Tons of drool for Mark and Maynard's family (and anyone I've missed) for
their babies going to the bridge. My heart just breaks when someone loses
one of their babies. Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Tons of
drool for all the sick babies too. Our babies are such a part of our
hearts, I know how it hurts when any are sick.

Well, I'm headed home to dish out the kibble to the gang and then watch
them all give me the stink eye for it!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."