[Dailydrool] human t-shirts for doggies

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:49:59 PDT 2012

======= ======================

the person who puts human shirts on their dog might have been me.  And
yes, I only put 100% cotton on my dogs - some dogs are allergic to
polyester.  We found that a boy's size "medium" fits our bassets
pretty well.  It's a tiny bit snug on Bozlee (65 pounds) and a bit
loose on Millie (45) pounds. It helps with fear of thunderstorms
(kinda like the thundershirt, but a lot cheaper!), and helps if dogs
are wanting to chew or lick underarms and bellies.