[Dailydrool] hello

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 08:23:15 PDT 2012

update... what a difference a day makes. My youngest daughter's long term boyfriend had the flu. no biggie. when she got back from a birthday cruise, he was in the ICU with ARDS from the flu.
ARDS is basically lung failure.. next came kidney failure, and then heart issues.. they think they can manage all those but the extent of the damage to the lungs is unknown.. it will take months in the ICU and he still might not
live from the FLU.. last year the docs told her they lost a 27 year old. he is only 29.. and regular old type a flu. and she has the responsility of taking care of 3 cats, 3 dogs and his home with no paycheck coming in..

so trying to be supportive and keep up with rescue. We have auction dogs this weekend and hoping to help all of them..

so any prayers or drool or kind thoughts are much appreciated. My children all love bassets...and know the power of the drool.
thank you.