[Dailydrool] Drool requested...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 10:50:18 PDT 2012

Hello Drool Family,
The NJ4 and their humans could sure use some drool right now.  We hit a financial rough patch recently and needed to move out of our rental home for the past three years into something more affordable.  Finding a place which will take us AND the houndage is not an easy task but we found a landlord who was willing to overlook our credit history (secondary to a short sale) and  agree to rent to us and accept the dogs into his rental property.  Because the Dadslave is a veteran we were eligible for assistance with our security deposit and part of our first month's rent.  In the middle of all this I was wrongfully terminated from my job as a paramedic.  I am appealing this as is my partner who was also let go - but the appeal isn't until next week.  In the interim, unemployment is also stalled until I have a phone conference with a representative, also next week.  We are staying with family.  All of our things are currently in storage and, bless the heart of our local animal control person, the hounds are safe in their shelter with lots of adoring would-be slaves in attendance every day.  It breaks my heart, however,  that they can't be with us.  We had hoped this stay would be brief but someone felt it neccessary to share my job loss with the prospective landlord who reneged on the lease agreement. DH and I both get Social Security and I am eligible for unemployment for six months,  My co-worker and I are confident that our appeal will result in reinstatement of our jobs, but quite frankly, the past two weeks have sucked, big time!  On top of everything else, both of our cars needed repair and my wallet with debit card was stolen along with $1500.

We are looking at a rental tonight home and pray that this will work out so we can move forward and get the hounds back with us. I would very much appreciate it if you would have your hounds sling a bit of "find a place which works out and will take the houndage" and "get you job back "drool.  Prayers would help as well....

Hugs,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley