[Dailydrool] drool for Snoopy please

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 11:01:00 PDT 2012

Good morning all,

Snoopy has been taking a long time to pee .... especially in the morning.  I've
been noticing that the others go out and are done and he is still struggling to
go for another minute or two .... and he keeps trying to go after nothing more
is coming out ... and it seems like it is getting longer and longer.  I called
the vet this AM and they said bring him in.  They kept him to take some x rays
and get a pee sample ... they are looking for infection and/or stones.

So some be just fine Snoopy drool would be very much appreciates around here.

Thanks,
Dale