[Dailydrool] FrankieB's Plan for "Basset Camp"

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 09:29:15 PDT 2012

Ahoy, fellow Droolers!

As you know, FrankieB and I are doing a "Basset Camp" for a dear friend--she's 10 and totally enamoured of FrankieB, as he is of her. We're planning a summer chock full of lots of activities, including biscuit bake-offs, walks, basic obedience, beginner agility training, walks in the park, visits to shelters, doggie day care centers, the vet's, and the local pet store...we're looking for any other suggestions you all might have...

And FrankieB, BTW, is THE champion counter cruiser. He and his feline buddy, Sebastian, are in cohoots. What the hound can't reach, the cat jumps up and swats down onto the kitchen floor where they share the "loot" together. I've lost many a goodly bit pound of defrosting ground round that way! Luckily, I am able to catch them by their sounds before they have had a chance to devour it all!

FrankieB is also partial to tea. I can't leave a cup of it on a low table for fear he'll lap it all up! Is this weird or what?

Drools to all!
June
www.JuneJMcInerney.com