[Dailydrool] Hit myself in the Noggin

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 08:40:05 PDT 2012

I should know better than to brag about my Maggies allergies,  what I
should do is  ram my stupid head into the side of the garage  to  rattle my
brains,  Maggie is having a flare up, just started over night,  lots of chewing
of the feet and rubbing her muzzle on the floor, so here we go  again , back
on the preds  and increase the hydroxyzine,  I knew as  soon as I said she
was doing " great "  that all hell would break  loose

it has been in the mid eighties all week and the pollen count is  high,
way to warm  and everything is blooming,  even the trees  we are suppose to
have cut down are sprouting their leaves,  those suckers  need to come down
soon !  and Oh yes the mosquitos are attacking,  we  live out a ways and there
are several farms fields with standing  water   the county has already
started to spray.  hopefully it  will get cold again

off to give Maggie a bath

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Annie

I got yelled at yesterday by hubby ( so what else is new )   any  ways this
is the story, we took our girls for a ride and when we got home,   the
IDIOT  across the street  is standing in the street staring at us  as we unload
the girls,  ( I am getting a lecture from hubby on how to be "  NICE "
bwahaha    so he is staring  and finally he  said  " are those DOGs ? "   I'm
trying to breath , deep  breaths  Marlene,  and I look at him and said " NO
they are snow shoe  hares dressed up like dogs "  He looks at me   and said  "
 OH  I was just wondering "   I get this 30 minute lecture on "  why can't
you ever be nice ?  why do you always have to be such an   A** "   and I
said " because it is easier for me to be like this  than it is to be nice,  do
you know how hard I would have to work each day  , it would be EXHAUSTUNG !
? "  He went in the house and wouldn't come  out,   maybe he doesn't love me
anymore    bwahahahahahahahaahahaha

Marlene