[Dailydrool] Drool for Snoopy and other and HURRAY Miss Lulu

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:58:55 PDT 2012

Snoopy, we are sending bucket-loads of drool for you and your "tinkling"
issues. It really stinks getting older, doesn't it? Your Momperson worries
so about you! And Miss Lulu, well, I do declare, just look at you and how
you've blossomed. Isn't it amazing what some good food and a heart full of
love can do in a relatively short time. She is becoming the hound she was
meant to be and each day she's displaying more of herself because she's
learning to trust for the first time. It's a beautiful thing to see.
Congrats.

Tons of drool to Qween Xandy Bear and getting you on the mend and healthy
again. And a swimming pool full of drool to Sandi and family that this
unfortunate wave of bad luck quickly turns around again so you can get your
lives back to normal. You're in our prayers.

With my whole gang "grazing" at the new grass, I've been watching my old
Cleo and it seems like in the mornings she goes out first thing, tinkles,
eats a little grass, and then throws up a little. It's nothing big, just a
little mucus with the grass. Now, I'm not sure what is causing this but I'm
keeping an eye on it. Maybe she's just not used to the new kibble and the
new way of feeding, but then she comes in and is chowing down and keeping
it down. Then about 45 minutes later, she and the gang are ready for their
walkies and she's out the door with her head and tail up in the air. So I'm
not sure why there seems to be this little early morning tummy thing but it
doesn't seem to be an issue and she doesn't act ill. Plus just a few months
ago, the vet was checking for something and they did x-rays and an
ultrasound of all her little "innards" and everything was just fine.

Yesterday, I fixed a crockpot full of rice, then when I got home I cooked a
bunch of hamburger and added some of the rice to it, along with a can of
unsalted green beans, and some unsalted beef broth. Then I tossed this into
the blender and made it not quite a smoothie texture. I added it to the
kibble and once again, down the hatch of everyone. But this morning when I
did it, I had warmed it up just a bit and everyone, except Quincy, dove in.
I had to actually warm his up a bit more and then he cleaned his bowl. Talk
about spoiled rotten!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."