[Dailydrool] Beaded weenie!!!!?????

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:56:40 PDT 2012

OK Nigel, this has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard. What
we all do for the love of our houndies - what a hoot!  Snoopy, after this
story I don't think you need to be at all embarrassed about your "tinkling"
stories being broadcast. Then again, maybe you just need some beads. LOL

The funniest doggie puzzle I've seen to date (and I have pictures) is of
Quincy asleep on the couch and his head is squarely between the little
foster girl Cleo's back legs. Yes, his head is right up her rumpola and her
back legs drape around his head. I laughed until I cried!

With the weather as strange as it's been, they are forecasting an early
season of mosquitoes, bugs and allergies. Oh joy, oh joy! My little old
allergy diva Cleo has had such a great couple of months with no red, itchy
skin. Oh yes, she still scratches but her skin, underarms and underbelly
look the best they have in ages.

And Marlene - if your ding-a-ling neighbor isn't smart enough to recognize
a dog, then he had it coming! What you should do is like Bill Engvall and
say, "Here's your sign."

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."