[Dailydrool] blinddogs.com and irritating e-mails

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Mar 22 15:15:36 PDT 2012

OK, when I posted the Web site for blind dogs, I didn't mean to have a question mark in the middle of it and a "which" at the end. Yahoo just added those in. The real link is:

www.blinddogs.com

When Verizon redid things a while ago, I noticed that they added a plain text option. So if this post works well, I think I'll be posting to the Drool through Verizon again. That way I don't have to look like more of a typing idiot than I really am, and you all can understand what I'm writing too!

If you have my other e-mail address in your address book, I will still be using it, but this is my major e-mail that will always get me.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets