[Dailydrool] Basset Camp aaaaarhooooooooo! Contest

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 09:08:29 PDT 2012

What a great idea! Except only one Basset--FrankieB--will be at camp...maybe the human kiddlings and I could be participants and see if we can't "outdoooooooooo" FB in his vuooooooo-halloooooooos! aaaarhooooooo! LOL.

Please keep your tips and ideas coming...it's going to be a long summer trying to keep a 10-year-old attentive and interested! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Another gee-orgeous day in PA...and FrankieB is primed for a ride in the car-car with the top down and his ears flapping in the breeze. So, we're off to do errands and then to the courts to chase some tennis balls.

May this afternoon be all smiles and drools and great sniffs for everyone!

June and the Frankster!
www.JuneJMcInerney.com