[Dailydrool] Youth groups and hyper extension

basset911 at aol.com basset911 at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 12:55:01 PDT 2012

Daphneyland's observation of the day:

Why is it that everytime we have a youth group of girls up here, there is ALWAYS one male hound that hyper extends his tallywhacker, and "Miss Dawn" ends up having to soak that member in sugar water, massage the sheath down over the tallywhacker, and ends up doing sex education to a giggling group of high schoolers??
"Miss Dawn - Miss Dawn - what is THAT?" giggle, giggle, giggle.  "Girls, why don't you leash walk these hounds out THERE - Miss Dawn has to have a talk with this hound....."

In setting up the girls volunteering parties, I now incorporate the statement that any sex education will be handled by the ADULTS on site.
"Doc - she doesn't want a back rub" has the advisors chuckling.
Youth Education Programs - gotta love them.  Might not be the education they signed up for, but every time someone learns SOMETHING.

Dawn of the West - Official Tallywhacker Shrinker
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.com
www.facebook.com/daphneyland
661 269-2682