[Dailydrool] so adorable!!!

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Fri Mar 23 16:54:33 PDT 2012

Yesterday my husband I were sitting in the living room talking. While we
 were talking, I could hear a noise somewhere in the house but I didn't
know what it was. I looked around and didn't see Maggie. Well, she came
walking into the living room carrying her bag of treats. It was so
adorable. The noise I heard was her in the other room trying to get the
bag. She just came to me with the bag and dropped it and looked up at my
 with a look that could have melted butter, because it certainly melted
my heart,I almost cried.
Needless to say, she got a lot of treats.

Kimberly & Maggie(I know how to get treats !!!)