[Dailydrool] IMPORTANT *MUST READ* FOR ALL DROOL MEMBERS!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:55:54 PDT 2012

It is clearly stated that dailydrool posts may NOT be copied and or forwarded in any way. Now we all know that sometimes someone didn't get their digest and someone forwards to them- this is ok- they are dailydrool subscribers.

What is not allowed- copying drool posts to another list- private or not. ( btw in case you are naive- NOTHING is ever private in cyberland!) If you wish to re-post someone's post- you MUST have their permission. There is no bending this rule.

We- as moderators get flamed, hissed at and yelled at with regularity we could only hope for in our bassets' digestive systems... This IS a moderated list and as such we moderate by the rules of this list. Not a person is bound to stay- this is a voluntary list after all. Many of us have been members for many many years and have seen everything come by several times now.

Back to the point of my post. There ARE people copying and re-posting dailydrool posts. There ARE folks adding SLANDER to the offense.
We don't search for this stuff, nor make it up- none of us have the will or time to do so. We usually find out when someone sends us a note.

If you are guilty of having re-posted dailydrool posts elsewhere you MUST remove them from your board or list- IMMEDIATELY!
What we were notified of tonight includes not only the worst trash talk I have ever read by an adult- but also SLANDER. Real offensive slander. If these posts are not removed ASAP- you will be removed from the dailydrool subscriber list, we will share your site with the persons you slandered. They have a right to know after all- and also the right to pursue the matter legally if they choose.

DO NOT email and ask who is "who"- if we need to, we will notify the persons involved.
We get accused of being censors...honestly it feels a lot like babysitting petulent kids some days...
We mods love the drool- please keep it for what it was created to be- a place for bassets and their people.
Not looking for pats on the back or kudos- but this really made us mad tonight!
Thank you, Angelika- DD moderator