[Dailydrool] Bugsey's update on the puppy

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sat Mar 24 06:30:54 PDT 2012

Hey everyone!  Bugsey here.  As you know we have a new puppy-Browyn.  She is a lot of work!  Beauford and I have to take turns babysitting her.  She is not big on resting.  We were really doing good on potty training her...until yesterday.  It rained.  That little girl sure does pee a lot and neither Beauford or I wanted to get wet if we didn't have to pee too.  So, she peed in the entrance way and the kitchen and the breakfast nook.  Part of the problem was mom had a migraine and she was not paying attention like she was supposed to.  It really takes a village to raise a buppy!

I got out my skinneeez chipmunk yesterday and tried to teach her how to play with it.  She doesn't really get it and she tries to cheat.  We are supposed to play together!  Not just have her steal it from me.  I am learning that girls are bossy.  Beauford warned me!  Browyn is demanding too.  She thinks everything should be her way or the highway.  We are working on that.

The great thing about having a little sister is you can play with her mind.  Beauford and I told her that if she didn't eat her food with pumpkin on it that mom would stick her finger up her butt and squeeze out her insides.  So, Browyn went on a hunger strike until mom figured out that she wouldn't eat because she needed pumpkin like us.  We tried to get mom to put Metamucil on Browyn's food, but mom didn't go for it.

Bugsey, Beauford, and Browyn with the momslave Jennifer

P.S. I am drooling tons of drool for everyone who needs it.