[Dailydrool] Daisy and missing daily drools

Melinda Robison mom2bassets at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 07:05:48 PDT 2012

Someone mentioned being on Yahoo and daily drools not coming thru. I'm having the same problem and I don't know how to fix it.

Daisy, the PBGV, is holding her own. She has Immune Medicated Hemolytic Anemia. She is now on 11 diffrent pills twice a day. I told her Mom about the power of the drool. Please keep sending all the drools and prayers you can. We really appreciate it.

Melinda Robison, Rufus,Honey and Teddy ATB