[Dailydrool] Procrastinating, yep that's us

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Mar 24 17:38:14 PDT 2012

Between the terrible heat wave we had in Texas last year, and then the
drought and water restrictions, our yards suffered terribly.  Lots of the
grass just died, you could not water enough to keep it alive.  Of course
dead patches of grass open you up to weed infestations.  So every day the
Girls and I go outside and spend an hour or two pulling weeds, they lay out
in the yard and watch the world go by (when they're not hunting for cat
poop), and I pull until my back is killing me.  We did this again today, and
now I need to mow.  Only I don't want to mow.  So the dogs are sleeping and
I'm eating peanut butter on crackers and trying to think of things to do
other than mow.  Gracie and Holly send lots of healing drool to all who need
it, and I guess lazy Mama is going to go mow the yard.  We live a very
exciting life here at Chez Woodrum.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net