[Dailydrool] ad on tv

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:39:38 PDT 2012

Wow,
Got back into a music studio, first time in a long while, only because I was lending a friend my guitar to play.  It was a nudge to me however, and if Pierre Jr., may God bless that puppy now 3, would ever stop climbing into my lap when I try to practice, I am looking forward to getting back into it.  However, Jr. rules the roost, and I will practice on the crap guitar.  I am psyched to play again though.
While I was in the studio, however, there was a tv playing, and there was an ad for either flea and tick or heart worm, but as the sound was off tv, I couldn't tell.  It was a curious commercial as the hound was constrained into tubes, much like a hamster would be, and it was enlarged and extended inside and outside, and it was almost like a bubble dog, but really a tube dog.  When they finally gave the dog the treatment, he was free to interact with the family.
It was creepy.  And the dog looked like a basset beagle mix.
Just saying,
The drug started with the letter T, I can't remember the full name.
Anyway,
Jackie