[Dailydrool] Bennett

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 18:44:17 PDT 2012

Ben has been real good lately, until today.  Tomorrow we are having a
meeting of the Badgerland Basset Hound Club at our house and the wife is making
sloppy joes. So we go to the store and buy buns for the event.  Now  wife
says hang them on the laundry shoot so Ben will not get them, so she  does.
We go to get ready for church, no more than a couple of minutes, and  we
come down and the bag is on the floor and Ben is in the living room with  a
package of buns, having a snack.  We get to him and take the bag  away.  He ate
three of them, and damaged two more, leaving seven for the  guests.  They
are all basset owners, so I am sure they will understand and  certainly will
not mind. One can not just let one's guard down. They wait  in patience.

Douglas and one self satisfied basset hound