[Dailydrool] Re; slab training

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 15:39:37 PDT 2012

Dear Brudder Elwood,  dis be your evil twin Colt in florida a woofing in.  I think that you might need to do a little bit more slab training with your humans.  Why we have our mom slave making us homemade chickie & liver jerky and now we have her making us homemade cookies!  That's right she be Rugers and me's very own house keeper, baker, Gardner, dehydrator, groomer (this job we would like to drop from her list of duties, but she insist on doing it) oh and she even our very own pawsonal trainer and pooper scooper.   Almost forgot she be our in home vet tech too.  We have our auntie Val holding an umbrella for us when we have to go out to pee in the rain...we still working on the mum with this one. Slave training never ends...Now if we  can just get the Dadslave to stay home long enough to work on his training.

Good luck my Brudder by another muddier.
Yours truely in looks and naughtiness
Colt

Sent from my iPaw