[Dailydrool] Page puppy

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 17:34:17 PDT 2012

My pretty young Page is up for Basset of the week.It looks like tough competition this week.We would appreciate any votes you could send her way. She has such a great personality,very calm,sweet and loving,although she can no longer fit on my lap she gets as close as possible.Pages loves her Uncle Vinny and gives him kisses,her mom,well ,sometimes her Mom (Esa) gets weird and goes after her for no discernable reason.Happened this morning, I saw the stare coming, but the puppy was going away from Esa,so I didn't think Esa would go after her,but just that quickly she was on Page.Really scares the heck out of me,and Esa scares Page, there is never any blood,just a nervous wreck of a puppy  and me. So Page and I had some time together for her to calm down and realize she wasn't hurt away, from Esa. Tonight ,everything is OK.SHEESH.