[Dailydrool] Napping with Bassets or not

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:19:02 PDT 2012

Today DH and I tried to take a nap between church and Choir practice.  Just
a Sunday afternoon snooze.  We first were pounced on by Miss Maggie.
Maggie is not much of a napper in the bed.  She takes up the whole bed.
She wanted to nap on the DH.  Have you ever tried to sleep with 80 pounds
laying on you?  Maggie is just trying to cuddle.  Her way of cuddling is to
lay on you.  She was pushed to the middle of the bed.  She climbed up on DH
again.  Then she crawled on top of me.  I pushed her off.  She finally
slept in the middle.  then miss NInja climbed up and humphed.  Maggie was
touching her mom.  Nobody touches her mom but her.  So we napped for a
while.  But not comfortably.  Finally Maggie decided it was dinner time.
Dinner is whenever she decides it is in her little basset head.  DH was not
amused napping with bassets.  Miss Marley stayed out of it by snarling
under the bed.

Ninja is back in her place beside me.  Picasso is watching the world from
the love seat.  Dinger is dinging around the house.  Life is good.

Drool to all in need.
>From NInja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, and sandpaper licks from Picasso,
Davinci and Dinger