[Dailydrool] HOWDY EVERYONE FROM MONTANA BASSET RESCUE

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:42:25 PDT 2012

i was asked by someone how to buy raffle tickets to support us in this
Quilt Fundraiser and maybe realized that i had not posted about it for a
long time...so i am gonna again..... We have on our main page on our
website...    bassetrescueofmontana.org              a lovely colorful
square that you can click on for all the Quilt flyer info....  the flyer
will open up and all info is there for everyone.  Also.....beneath that
...2 links our vol. webmaster placed for you to click and open and i
think pics will come up of our table set up for selling raffle tickets
and a little layout of our forth coming summer fundraiser:   OUR BEADED
BRACELETS..........a big hit and we sold a lot of them and folks are
anxious to see our displays ...i am working on that  soon.

many of you already have purchased your raffle tickets for this LOVELY
COLORFUL HAND MADE QUILT...... and we thank each and every one of you!
Daily Droolers are the best supporters of Basset REscues.......
THANKYOU THANK YOU..

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager