[Dailydrool] Cards for friend in hospice

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:48:57 PDT 2012

One of my friends, Megan Clampitt contacted me today.  Her father has been
moved to hospice and has only a few weeks left.  He has had a stroke and
also is a brittle diabetic. He is dying of diabetic complications.  Megan
has several bassets and her dad just loves them.  She is asking if people
would mind sending cards to give to him maybe with a photo of your dog.  He
is still lucid and these would cheer him up so much.  If you would like to
help with a card, please send it to:
Michael Carney
Care of, Meagan Clampitt
3804 N.W. 32nd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Thank you so much.
Christina, Bumpy, Eddie, Sparky the beagle and Sadie Lady (ATB)