[Dailydrool] Defiant Tallywhackers

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:29:29 PDT 2012

Getting a tallywhacker stuck is really horrifying, probably not just for us
and our dinner guests, either.
A---how can I put this--- tumescent (what a NICE word) weenie can take up
to 30 minutes to go down on it's own. It's a good idea to keep the boyo
quiet-- in a crate-- so he can't ..you know-- damage it. If, after that
time it is still waving hello, cool water generally will make it retreat.
The cooler the better, but start with it not cold, you don't want to freeze
the poor thing off.
If this doesn't work, call your Vet. It is IMPORTANT to keep it damp, do
not let it dry out.  I've seen breeding dogs who take a looooong time to
relax, so don't panic right away. Nigel has done this a couple of times
since he went down in the rear and each time it worries the hell out of me.
All I need is to have to take him in that way: I'd never ever ever hear the
end of it.
MomPerson to
Nigel (Moooooommmmmmmmmmm!!!!!) Llewis, Conley and Cooper