[Dailydrool] Two new jewelry pieces on HoundsBay

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 15:39:13 PDT 2012

All proceeds to benefit Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue! We have a beautiful guardian angel basset pin and basset hound cuff bracelet - handmade especially for our rescue.

These are wonderful pieces to add to some lucky winner's collection of basset jewelry.

Bid high, bid often, help the homeless hounds of Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue..

We recently took in a sweet basset female senior who required eye surgery for cancer of the third eyelid and dental work totalling $1,700. We definitely need some help covering the vet bills!!

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue