[Dailydrool] Nina and the new puppy

cstaffordmail at gmail.com cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:24:06 PDT 2012

Hi Nina
Our Otter will be 7 next month. He was our first ever puppy. We brought him home at 11 weeks old and were so happy but so clueless!  Friends told us about the book Puppies for Dummies and it was a lifesaver for us. There are many books out there and books especially for Bassets that I am sure others may share with you but Puppies for Dummies is tops in my book.
Puppies are wonderful teachers and before you know it they are wise almost 7 year olds.
Good luck and enjoy your new puppy,
Cheryl
Otter & Radar
Mollie & Jefro the Bloodhounds