[Dailydrool] Nina

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:48:27 PDT 2012

Ms Nina dis be Nigel. I a Basset. I belong wif MomPerson an my brudder
Llewis an my cousin Conley an da big hairy blek dog Cooper.
I heers you be gettin a Buppy.
I luvs buppies. I think. I nebber bin arownd won but I nose MomPerson luvs
Buppies and my Granfadder Mitchell he lubbed Buppies.
So Ise gone tell youse whatchu needs.

Treets.
Lotsa treets. All kines. Big wons, liddel wons, but reed da box an no
gettim if dey from China.
More treets.
Sum more. Youse dont wanna run outta treets.
A crate. Youse dont wanna buppy runnin loose in da hawse juss yet. When he
pees on da floor teke him ousside but dont yell at him cuz he liddel and
gots a tiny bladder an a smaller brain.
Lotsa sofftee fings for he to sleep on.
Lotsa Cuddle time.
He gone hab buppy breaf and frito feets. Mebbe youse not nose whut dis
meens now but youse will.
An he gone hab a pinky, roundy tummy wif speckles for rubbin.
An he gone fall ober he eers whut need to be cleened inside an ousside.
An he need a collar ob he own wif he name.
An he need toys. Softy wons an wons ta chew. When he start geddin reel teef
he mouf gonna hurt. Get a washercloth wet an ring it out an tie it in a not
an puttit in da big white freezy fing. It feel reel good when it froze up
an he chew onit.
An he need lotsa cuddles.
Lots an lots an lots ob cuddles.
An Treets. Did I menshun treets?

Youse tell him he need anyfing juss rite da Drool.
You tell im Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper say "hey".