[Dailydrool] Edmond and highway anxiety

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Mar 26 17:28:11 PDT 2012

I have no idea if this would work for Edmond or not, but you could try it
and see.  Our Holly (and also Anna ATB) have rain and storm anxiety (we get
huge crashing booming thunderstorms in Texas), and I give them a VALERIAN
capsule.  It's an herb, you can buy the capsules at any health food store,
and it calms them down, usually my two just doze off to sleep and don't
worry about the storms.  Like just about any herb or med, it takes about 30
minutes for it to get into the blood stream and start working.  Valerian
(also called Valerian Root) is not expensive and very safe, so it might be
worth a try.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net