[Dailydrool] Miss Angela sends thanks

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 18:26:15 PDT 2012

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela sends big fish-breath thank yous to the Alaska
girls, Kylee and Kaitlynn and their momperson Glenda.  The
Yummy Chummies are indeed yummy. Miss Angela can be
manipulated into doing almost anything for them, but since
they are a birthday present, I am not using them to bribe her.
Just as treats.

How about some special drool for our Kansas Jayhawks as
they play in the Final Four this weekend.

Bill (go Hawks)
Angela (go get me a snack)