[Dailydrool] Covering trees - apparently a No-No

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Tue Mar 27 04:46:22 PDT 2012

Here in Ohio, as most other places this year, we have had a very early
spring.  My tulip tree is full of blossoms getting ready to open, but we
were expecting heavy frost last night.  We covered the tulip tree with a
sheet.  Wow did this ever upset Flo.  She stood and barked and barked . . .
. for a very long time at the strange intruder in her back yard.  The other
two barked for a minute and then must have decided that was a stupid thing
to do.  We brought her in . . . . she stood at the sliding glass door and
barked.  We finally had to close the curtain over the sliding glass door.
Went out this morning to potty and the barking resumed.  Good grief.

Nina – it has been almost three years ago that we got our first basset
puppy and I found this list.  We did not know at the time that bassets are
not your typical dog.  I have learned so much from this list over the
years.  Congratulations!

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz