[Dailydrool] barking at THINGS

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:56:37 PDT 2012

Cheer up. I have an honorary Basset who freaks at anything different. We
once stayed in a motel next to a town square with a bunch of really neat
pioneer statues on the lawn. Among them was a wolf (A bronze wolf.) Between
the statue of the horses pulling the covered wagon, the woman in pioneer
dress and the wolf, it took us about 45 minutes to get past the corner of
the lot, a space covering maybe 50 feet.
If I hadn't been laughing so hard it would have been pitiful. (Explaining
things like this to a dog never really works well.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper the Brave