[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 20:46:28 PDT 2012

Oh goodness, he is just full of himself tonight.  He's been good for weeks,
trying to be nice for LuLu I guess.  But tonight he is just a pip!

First he was snarking at everyone at dinner.  Seriously.  Usually we can all
settle but we were manning the spray bottles tonight as he snarked at Cyrus and
then tried to get up on the table WHILE we were eating.  LuLu took a pass and
slept in the living room.  Snoopy even had to excuse himself to the mancave and
collect his thoughts, something which hasn't happened in months.  I suppose it
could be the rain ....

After dinner I decided to play my flute.  Cyrus likes the flute.  LuLu also
likes the flute.  Snoopy can take it or leave it so I didn't think anything of
it when he left the room .... but I should have known .... my Curator of Missing
Objects was up to no good.  It is raining and so when my husband pulled the
chicken off the grill and turned the gas off underneath he was in a hurry and
didn't get the door shut.  Drip pan.  Yup ..... went missing alright.  My
husband found it later and told me.... don't worry honey, it's absolutely clean.
 Great, just great .... and he dumped the applewood we use to flavor meat
sometimes out on the patio in the rain ...

And then I logged onto the drool and was listening to all those bassets howling
and he kept going back outside and baying and then coming inside and insisting
on being toweled off and now LuLu is in on the game, out, in, towel massage ....
out, in, towel massage .... great ... they both have a new hobby.

Wish me luck,

The clueless momPerson with Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects (drip pans
are yummy) and Cyrus (yuck, they are horrible for your breath and your figure)
and LuLu (I like towel massages)