[Dailydrool] Drools, loves laughs and Votes

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 21:41:59 PDT 2012

Molly Bob and I are sending out Drools to all those in need.
Condolences to those in need. Spirit guides, headed to those
looking for guidance. I had my Chance that absolutely hated to see anything
out of it's regular place. We had to keep him in until the garbage truck picked up trash cans.
Other wise, he barked at all cans on the street, even when we would go for a walk.
Now a message from Molly Bob, pwees, pweetie pees, bote fur mwah. I bees inde runnin',
fur 2b da basset ob de week, many fanks goes out abbance, "MBD
Martha and Molly Bob