[Dailydrool] Jagger Iowa boy

Kristy A Meyers kawarner at umich.edu
Wed Mar 28 14:33:10 PDT 2012

Hi All,
Update on Jagger, the sr Iowa boy that needed help. Helena Poist is
pulling him soon and is going to help with his transfer to MBR
(Michigan Basset Rescue)..YEAH! This boy is on his way to receiving
much needed care and hopefully a furever home. I hope things get
better for his previous owner too. It must be very hard to say goodbye
to this boy..we are sending + drool to all involved with getting this
boy onto a new path. Way to work together!
Kristy