[Dailydrool] why oh why do they do this?

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 22:09:58 PDT 2012

First off, drool to all in need.

Today was mowing day. Mr. Mower came out again however the green basset martian did not. Barky Speedy came out instead. He insisted in standing in front of the Mr. Mower each time it made its way to Speedy's area. Then Speedy would chase the mower from behind and barked at lawn mower. After Mr. Mower was done, I swept up the patio, or at least I tried to sweep the patio, Speedy would stand in my way. At one point he just laid in the middle of the area I was sweeping and just refused to move out of the way. I was literally sweeping his snooter and he just laid there not caring that I was cleaning. When Speedy finally did move, Rambo started standing in my way and wouldn't budge, then he laid down in the middle of the pile and wouldn't move....what gives??

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo who is beginning to be the Shar Pei version of OEBE